Friday, August 19, 2011

Celtic Woman

*No Copyright infringement intended*

  This is the first of the Celtic Woman Cd's.
       It's also my favorite of their Cd's.
               
              ~SINGERS~
         `Orla Fallon,Lisa Kelly,Chloe Agnew,and M`eav Ni Mhaolchathe.
                 ~FIDDLER~
          M`air`ead Nesbitt

             ~SONG LIST~
1.Last Rose of Summer/Walking in the Air

2.May It Be

3.Isle of Inisfree

4.Danny Boy

5.One World

6.Ave Maria

7.Send me a Song

8.Si`uil A R`un

9.Orinoco Flow

10.Someday

11.She moved thru` the Fair

12.Nella Fantasia

13.The Butterfly

14.Harry's Game

15.The soft Goodbye

16.You Raise me up.

17.The Ashoken Farewell/The Contradiction

18.Si Do Mhaimeoi

2 comments:

Lilac Bud Gal said...

I have their 'New World' ( I think that is the title) CD. (The brown one, if it helps any). I really like them a lot and would like to get this CD. Medried is AMAZING!! I wish I could play like her!

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

Ella said...

Thanks Lilac Bud Gal!