Sunday, August 21, 2011

Favorite Bible Verses

                   Since today is Sunday I thought I would share some of  
                   my favorite Bible verses.
                                            Enjoy!


                            Philippians 4:13
               I can do all things through Christ who   
               strengthens me.

                    Proverbs 3:5-6
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart and
              do not lean on your own understanding.
              In all your ways acknowledge Him,
              and he will make your paths straight.

                   Psalm 8:1
              O Lord,our Lord,how majestic is your
              name in all the earth,Who have
              displayed your splendor above
              the heavens!

No comments: