Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn Glory Photo Contest

Miss Sarah from throughthelilacbushes.blogspot.com is having a photo contest and I have decided to enter it!
 There are three categories to enter-
1.Summer memories
2.Autumn Happiness
3.My favorite thing.

This picture is in the category Autumn Happiness.
This photo is in the category of My favorite things.
       P.S.Please check out the giveaways on Miss Sarah's blog.
 This week she's giving away homemade bath teas!
 Note: I made the picture of the gourds black and white on my computer.
 The picture of the butterfly is not doctored.     

4 comments:

Rissi said...

Best of luck, Ella! Taking photos is a fun hobby, isn't is!? =)

Ella said...

Thanks Rissi!
Phototgraphy is one of my favorite hobbies.

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Thank you for entering, Ella! Your photos are lovely. :)

Ella said...

Thanks!
I'm glad you are having a photo contest and giveaways.