Monday, November 7, 2011

Miss Georgiana from missgeorgianadarcy.blogspot.com is hosting a Sense and Sensibility themed week and I am participating.
  Miss Georgiana asked some questions and I am going to answer them.
  1.When Did you first read Sense and Sensibility?Have you reread it since?
   I have never read Sense and Sensibility.
2.When did you first watch Sense and Sensibility?Which adaption was it.
   I first watched S&S 1995 when I was little.I don't know how old I was.
 3.If you have watched more than one adaption which one is your favorite?
  I have only watched S&S 1995 and I love it!
4.Which three S&S characters drive you crazy?
   None of them  drive me crazy:)
5.Which heroine are you most like:Elinor or Marianne?
 I think I am little bit like Marianne and little bit like Elinor.
6.Who would be most enjoyable:(or more bearable)Mr.Palmer or Mrs Palmer?
 Mr.Palmer all the way!
7.What would be you reaction if you saw a rewrite of S&S where it was Elinor who married Colonel Brandon?
 I probably wouldn't be interested in that rewrite.
8.Where does S&S rank in list of favorite Austen novels?
 See answer 1.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

thanks for entering my giveaway! btw, feel free to leave another comment that just says "entry #2" you compiled your two entries into one and i pick the winner by counting comments ;)

Ella said...

Thanks Jessica

Jemimah C. said...

I enjoyed reading this! You should try to read the book, Sense and Sensibility, sometime. I sure you'll like it! Oh, and I love your blog's header!

Jemimah C.
http://beautifulblankpages.blogspot.com/

Ella said...

Thanks Jemimah C.!
Sense and Sensebility is on my reading list.
I hope to read it this winter.