Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pride and Prejudice Easy Piano Songbook

                                              *NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED*

                            ~Song List~
         1.Dawn- 7 pages
         2.The Living Sculptures of Pemberly- 5 
         pages
         3.Stars and Butterflies- 2 pages
         4.Merryton Townhall- 5 pages
         5.Arrival at Netherfield- 7 pages
         6.Georgiana- 4 pages
         7.Liz on top of the world- 4 pages
         8.Leaving Netherfield- 2 pages
         9.Another Dance- 2 pages
        10.Darcy's Letter- 6 pages
        11.Mrs.Darcy- 6 pages
        12.The Secret life of Daydreams- 3 pages
*Note:Although this is an 'easy piano' songbook the songs will be difficult to play if you have not been taking piano lessons for a couple of years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog setup! Absolutely wonderful!
I'm so excited for your birthday as well...
God bless!
Andreth/Roch

Ella said...

Thanks Andreth!
I am excited too:)

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

One of my friends has this piano book and it was so lovely to hear her play 'Georgiana'! I only wish I could play the piano well enough.

I like the snowmen!

I've passed along the Stylish Blogger Award to you. See more about the award on my blog: http://old-fashionedcharm.blogspot.com/2011/12/stylish-blogger-award.html

Ella said...

Thanks Miss Laurie!
I wish I could play moreof the pieces,but there pretty hard.
Maybe I"ll get to play them better a year from now.

Jemimah C. said...

I love the music score from Pride and Prejudice 2005! My sister can play Dawn, Arrival at Netherfield, Georgiana, and Liz On Top of the World. And whenever she does play them on the piano, I always feel like I'm reliving the movie. Although I would very much like to play them as well, I'm quite poor when it comes to the piano.

Ella said...

I wish I could play all of the pieces.
I can play Dawn and Stars &Butterflies okay.