Thursday, December 22, 2011

A few of my favorite Christmas things...

  Warning:This post is going to be very random!

Did that headline scare you?
  I hope not!

Since Christmas is almost here I thought I'd share some of my favorite Christmas things.

    I love watching Christmas movies(who doesn't?). My all time favorite CM are It's a wonderful life
                
    and It's the most wonderful time of the year.
      
           I also love Christmas music.
    My new favorites are Carol of the bells/Sing we now of Christmas by Barrlow girls


 and It's true by Sara Groves


Who doesn't love Christmas trees,Christmas food,and snow?









                                     


While I do enjoy all of these things,the most important thing is to remember  we celebrate Christmas  because of Jesus.
Merry Christmas!




2 comments:

Rissi said...

Fun post, Ella!

I love Most Wonderful Time of the Year! It is such a sweet movie. =)

Merry Christmas!

Ella said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year is such a funny movie!
Have watched it almost every year since it was on hallmark channel.
Merry Christmas to you too!