Monday, December 5, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Hello!
   Ella of thechroniclesofanarnialover.blogspot.com
and Miss Laurie of old-fashionedcharm.blogspot.com have
given me a stylish blogger award.
    Thanks sooo much Ella and Miss Laurie!!!
When you get the award you tell seven things about yourself and then give the award to five other people.

1.I am saved by God's grace

2.My favorite flowers are Lilacs,Hydrangeas,and ,of course,Roses







3.I LOVE animals!
  














 4.I am a chocoholic:)     

5.I Love Christmas
6.My Mamaw helped me to begin to knit.

7.I eat peanut butter by the spoonful:)

Now I give this award to:

Rissi of scribblesscriptsandsuch.blogspot.com

Rebecca of aprairieprincess.blogspot.com

Miss Sarah of throughthelilacbushes.blogspot.com

Bri of diamondsandpearls98.blogspot.com

Rebecca of  blessingseveryminute.com

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awwh, Thanks, Ella!:) That's so sweet of you!:)

Rissi said...

Thank you bunches, Ella for including me! I greatly appreciate it. =)

BTW: I think your new snowman background is adorable. =)

Miss Laura said...

Hello, Ella!
Thank you for following my blog! I was searching for other bloggers with similar interests, and what with several of yours and your great blog header, I started reading your blog. (I love The Chronicles of Narnia. I've always wanted to visit Narnia...*sigh* ;)

Anyways, thanks again! It's nice to meet other people on here. =)

~Laura~

Ella said...

Rebecca-your welcome!
Rissi-Thanks!I like my background too:)
Laura-I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog.
I wish Narnia was real.

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Ella,
Thank you very much! That's sweet of you. :) I really like your new background!! Very wintery. :)

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!!
Sarah

Ella said...

Thanks Miss Sarah.
Merry Christmas!

PrincessR said...

Ahh, thanks Miss Ella!

I loved the way you did pictures with your answers. It is cute. :)

Have a Blessed day!
Rebecca

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

You're welcome Ella, so glad you enjoyed this award!

Lilacs are my favorite flower too! I adore the scent of lilacs in spring! :)
Animals are so much fun! I do love my kitty!
Chocolate is a must!
I hope the knitting goes well!

Ella said...

Rebecca-Thanks!I hope you have a blessed day too:)

Miss Laurie-Thanks!I am knitting a lot right now and it's going well so far.