Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog award!!!


   Miss Dashwood of miss-dashwood.blogspot.com and Anne,who has a private blog
have given me an Irresistibly sweet blog award!
  Thanks so much Miss Daswood and Anne!

Now have I have to tell seven things about myself.

  1.I have read the viking quest series by Lois Walfred Johnson three times.
  2.I have been playing the piano for over one and a half years.
 3.I am currently re-watching North and South(2004).
 4.I am trying to read all of the Bible by the end of this year.
 5.I now have 19 official followers!Thanks so much!!!!
 6. I am Currently re-reading Anne of Avonlea by L.M.Montgomery.
 7.I am looking forward to the blog event that is going to happen soon at elegance-of-fashion.blogspot.com
 
  Now I will pass on this award to
Miss Bea of missbeas-scrapbook.blogspot.com
Miss Rebecca of aprairieprincess.blogspot.com
Miss Laurie of old-fashionedcharm.blogspot.com
Miss Lauren of booksfashionandtea.blogspot.com
Miss Katie Wagner of perioddramagirl.blogspot.com
Miss Rissi of scribblesscriptsandsuch.blogspot.com
Miss Sarah of throughthelilacbushes.blogspot.com
Miss Ella of thechroniclesofanarnialover.blogspot.com
and Miss Charity U of austenitis.blogspot.com
    Thanks again Miss Dashwood and Anne!

9 comments:

Rissi said...

Thanks bunches, Ella! Including me is much appreciated. =)

Ella said...

Your welcome Rissi!!!

Katie Wegner said...

Thank you so much! I'll be posting that ASAP!

PrincessR said...

Thank you! You are too sweet. :)

We love North and South! Have you watched her Wives and Daughters? That one is my fav or hers.

Have you read Johnsons Northwood Adventure series? I will have to look up her viking series!

~Rebecca

Ella said...

Katie Wegner-Your welcome! Sorry that I spelled your last name wrong.
PrincessR-Your welcome
I really like wives and daughter! I hope to re-watch it again soon.
I have read the adventures in the north woods and enjoyed it.
I think you would love viking quest!

Lauren said...

Ella, thank you for awarding me! I play the piano as well, and love it so much! I also love the Anne books, and my sisters and best friend just adore the Viking Quest series. I have yet to read them, though:)
Blessings!
-Lauren

Ella said...

Lauren-
Your welcome!!!
I enjoy piano music immenisily.
Anne is a great charcter.
If you like other cultures and realistic charcters than you will be probably enjoy Viking Quest.

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Thank you for the reward, Ella! I appreciate it. :) You are very sweet.

Ella said...

Your welcome!
And thank you!!!