Monday, April 2, 2012

I've been tagged!

  Anne-girl of  scribblingskeyboard.blogspot.com
has tagged me.
   The rules of the tag are:
1.Tell elven random things about yourself.
2.Answer the eleven questions from the person who tagged you.
3.Come up with eleven questions.
4.Tag eleven people.

  Random things about me

1.My finger nails are painted green as of right now.
2.I live in America and love it!
3.I want to stay at a bed and breakfast in Ireland one day.
4.I have three pets-two cats and one dog.
5.I am currently taking a break from writing my third not very professional story.
6.Tulips are blooming outside of my home.
7.I am enjoying watching the BBC Robin Hood tv show.
8.I played a giant game of volley ball last night(long story)
9.I currently have 20 followers!
10.The last movie I watched was The Help,which was okay *avoiding pelted tomatoes*
11.I can't think of any other random thing.

Questions from Anne-Girl

1.Who is your favorite animated movie character?
       May be Spirit from Spirit Stallion of the ciammron.

2.If you could have any oart on a broadway show what would it be?
     I would want to be a background actor who gets to wear beautiful costumes,but doesn't really have many lines.

3.Describe your ideal villain.
Cunning,smart,and funny. Pretty much just Flynn Rider from Tangled.

4.What is your favorite non- Austen period drama?
    Miss Potter!

5.Who is your favorite literary role model?
      Esther Summerson from Bleak House. She is very kind,compassionate,and tries very hard to keep her word.

6.Do you have a least favorite hero?
  Edward from Mansfield Park. Besides be a little kind to Fanny,he didn't really have any other good
qualties.
  
7.Are you compulsively clean or comfortably messy?
  I am somewhat in between

8.How do you drink your coffee?
 I rarely drink coffee,but when I do it's with ice and whipped cream.

9.Do you ever read the last page first?
 Yes!

10.P&P 95? OR 05?
  I like 2005 better.

11.What is your favorite broadway song?
  A tribute to broadway by Celtic Woman.

My questions.
1.Do you have a favorite fashion accessory?
2.What is your favorite book of the Bible?
3.I f you live in America how many states have you visited?
4.Do you and your family go on vacation during the summer?
5.What was the last book you read?
6.What is your favorite time of the day?
7.Are you a morning bird or a night owl?
8.Is your hair curly,straight,or wavy?
9.Do you like riding roller coasters?
10.Who is your role model,besides Jesus?
11.Are you the oldest,middle,or youngest child in your family?

 Any one who would like to do this tag is welcome to.

2 comments:

Rissi said...

These are always fun!

I saw a really neat nail polish idea - it was multiple colors within the same shade. Thinking when I go shopping tomorrow, I am going to pick up colors to try it cause it looked so pretty/neat! =)

Ella said...

Rissi-My friend has some nail polish like that and she wears it all the time.
It's nice cause it can match pretty much any of her outfits.
I hope you"ll enjoy it:)