Thursday, June 28, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday #1

Linking up here:tandsdaybook.blogspot.com

Awkward- Trying to explain to those around you why you have powder on your shirt.

Sitting in a cabin while the girls around you argue over who the "hottset" actors are.

When a guy walked up to me,said "Hello!Do you liek my drawings?",and proceeded to show me his anime drawings.

Getting dishwater all over one's shorts.

Playing star tripping:)

Awesome- Sleeping out under the stars.

Attending a bonfire where you can bare your soul,cry,and be prayed for.

Eating coffee ice cream with choclate shavings from Coldstone.

Praying to my Heavenly Father who cares about me and listens to me.

Coming home from camp and seeing my family and pets.

6 comments:

Rissi said...

Fun, fun, Ella. :-)

Ella said...

Thanks Rissi!
P.S.I like your new profile picture:)

Treskie said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun. :)

Hey, I awarded you the Fabulous Blog Ribbon award, you can pick it up and get the details at my blog. http://teresadelallo.blogspot.com/

Ella said...

Treskie-I did! Thank you so much for the award:)

Emily said...

Lol - I love Awkward & Awesome posts. :) It's such a dose of real life. :)
Thanks for posting!
With love in Christ,
Emily Ruthann (@ emilytheindustrious.blogspot.com)

Ella said...

Emily-A&A are really fun! Thanks for commenting!