Saturday, June 2, 2012

What I've been up to

 I'm back to blogging.
  I did miss it,but the break was very nice.
I have seen posts like this on other peoples blogs so I decided to do one on mine:)

Reading- The most current book I've read is Veiled Rose which is an great christian fantasy.
  You can view the author's website here

Watching-  The first season of Downton Abbey and the second season of  Lark Rise to Candleford, both of which I enjoy.

Eating and drinking- My family and I ate at Panera this week(yum!) I ate their wonderful Chicken tortia soup  and  shared a semi-sweet chocolate chip cookie with my Dad.
  I also have been drinking International Delight Iced Mocha coffee. If you enjoy chocolaty coffee you should definitely try it:)


Listening to-Learning Languages  the basics Italian cource.Potere io parlare Italiano?

Photographing- There are some flowers around our yard that are blooming prettily.








6 comments:

Treskie said...

:) I'm glad you're back, I like your blog.

Ella said...

Treskie-Thany you!
I'm glad to be back too:)

Rachel Olivia said...

I love the first flower photos-so pretty...is it a peony?

Ella said...

Rachel Olivia-Thank you!
Yes the flower is a peony. Sadly all of the peonies at our house died within a few days of blooming so I got very few photos of them.

Rissi said...

YAY! Glad you are back, Ella. Nice that you had such a great break though. =)

LOVE both of those shows - S4 of "Larkrise" feels a bit rushed but it is good. I am still bemoaning its cancellation. LOL!

Pretty pictures!

Ella said...

Rissi-Thnaks! Im' glad I had a great break too!
That's too bad about Lark rise to Candleford.
I like the first season.
The pictures were fun to take.