Friday, September 28, 2012

My favorite beauty products


  Olay senstive skin face wash

This is my favorite face wash. It cleanses well and helps to keep my face from getting oily.

 
Bath and Body Works Sweet pea body mist

My Mom and I got a Sweet pea set for Christmas last year and it came with the body mist.
It smells wonderful,without being over powering.


 
Covergirl Cafe' au Lauit eyeshadow



You can wear these eyeshadow year round and with every outfit. It goes on smoothly and sparkles a little in the light.



Tresemme Vitamin C shampoo



This shampoo cleanes my greasy prone hair so well I only have to wash it ever two or three days



Maybelline New York great Lash in Brownish Black

This mascara works very well. It doen't clump up,dry up,and it lasts for a long time.


Avon Gingerbread lip balm

~Picture unaviable~

This Lip balm is perefect for fall and winter,plus it tastes wonderful:)



Do you use any of these products?

What are your favorite beauty products?

How was your week?

*Author's note* No copyright Infrigment Intended.
I don't not support all the companies and their beliefs who made these products.

2 comments:

Rissi said...

I use mainly Almay products - though I used to use L'Oreal - because I find that lines which are hypoallergenic work best for my skin. I do use some CoverGirl eye shadow and lip sticks but I am finding that I still prefer L'Oreal for lip glosses and even some eye shadow. Plus their new 'Paris' nail colour line is A-wesome. Just sayin'.

As for cleansing products I use the "natural" line Giovanni which just happens to be a great line of products including bar soaps and hair wash also. :-)

Ella said...

Rissi- I have senstive skin too,so I have to buy more expensive products.
I haven't used almay products yet.Thanks for the reccomendations:)