Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dear....

Dear Fall,
 I love you! Your weather brings me refreshment and inspiration.
 Could you please stay around for a long time?

Dear Purple Skinny Jeans,
   I know you aren't my style.I kinda want to buy you,although I might never have the guts to ware you in public.

Dear no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies,
  You where so delicious and looked healthy,although you definitely weren't.

Dear God,
 Thank you for blessing me in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

Dear Once upon a time tv show,
 I don't fully understand you,because I haven't seen all the episodes,yet you are so thought provoking.

Dear Wet 'n Wild Red Red nail polish,
  You are so pretty and vintage. You look so nice that one of my friends thought I got a professional manicure.

Dear fellow bloggers,
 Thank for your posts that have made me laugh,think,and cry. Ya"ll are such an encouragement!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rissi said...

WAY fun, Ella. :-)

I just bought a pair of dark teal pants. I LOVE the color but the REAL test will be if I wear them. In public.

Have a great weekend!

Ella said...

Rissi-Yeah. My style isn't really bold,so I might buy a pair of colored jeans that's less attention grabbing:0)
I have great weekend too!

Grace said...

I second the "dear autumn." It seems like the season takes her time getting here and then rushes by all too quickly. :)

Thank you for the sweet note you left in my garden walk. You are so sweet! :)

Love and many blessings,
Grace
>>----> joyfully tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

Ella said...

Grace-Fal is my favorite season and it does seem to go by so fast.
Your welcome!
Thanks for leaving a comment!!!