Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tag of elevensies

Miss Laurie of old-fashionedcharm.blogspot.com
 and several other people have done this tad so I decided to do it.
  11 random facts about myself:
1.I re-read books pretty often
2.I am near sighted
3.I like lots of different genre's in movies,books,and music
4.I am currently watching season one of a chessy but fun tv show called H2o:just add water
5.I ate my lunch yesterday
6.Purple,green,blue,and pink are my favorite colors.
7.Cats are my favorite pets
8.I think autumn weather is the best
9.I get hyper if I have a lot of sugar
10.I am involved in two different teen girl's Bible Study
11.I can't think of anything else

Miss Laurie's questions and my answers

Which minor character from your favorite Jane Austen novel would you be interested in reading more about?
1.Jane Fairfax from Emma.She sounds like she has a kinda sad,but interesting life.

What is your least favorite household chore to do?
2.Washing the dishes.Ugh!

3.Peppermint,Spearmint,or wintergreen?Why?
Spearmint.It tastes clean and refreshing.

4.Do you have a favorite body spray,perfume or cologne you like to wear?
 Yes! Sweet Pea body mist from Bath and Body works.

5.Pumpkin pie or Apple pie? whipped cream,cheddar cheese,or a' la mode?
 Apple pie a' la mode. Yum!

6.Pretend news has arrived in the blogging sphere that a new miniseries version of Pride and Prejudice is being filmed. Who would you cast as Mr.Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.
 Jeremy Irvine from War Horse and Great Expectations as Mr.Darcy. I'm not sure about Elizabeth Bennet,though.

7.Do you have a favorite piece of classical music?
  Oh yes! Canon in D.

8.If you were to get a new pet today and had to name it after a fictional character what kind of pet would you get and what would you name?
 I would get a light brown Netherland Dwarf Rabbit and name it after Robin Hood's friend,Munch,from the BBC tv show.

9.Hot chocolate or Apple Cider?
 It depends on whether I'm graving something sweet or something with spices in it.

10.Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
  Isaiah 40:31-Yet those who wait on the Lord will gain new strength;they will mount up with wings like eagles.They will run and not grow weary.They will walk and not grow faint.

11.Do you like carving pumpkins?
 Not really. It's messy,stinks,and takes forever to do.

My 11 questions

1.What is your favorite holiday?
2.Which do you like better:Pens or pencils?
3.Have you ever been to an amusement park?
4.If you could meet any president and his family who would you choose?
5.Do you use an analog or digital clock?
6.Which do like more drawing or taking photography?
7.What was the last movie you saw in the Theaters?
8.Have you ever had a part in a play?
9.What is your favorite candle scent?
10.What is your favorite Genre of tv shows?
11.Have you ever seen or meet anyone famous?

Feel free to answer these questions on your blog or in a comment if you want to.


2 comments:

Ima said...

I smile when I read this blogpost. Its cute.

Ella said...

Thanks so much Ima!!!
Ihope you have a blessed day!