Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Hobbit VS. Les Miserables

 With both of these movies coming out this winter it seems everybody is excited about either Les Miserables or The Hobbit or both.

 The Hobbit.


I am a fan of the Lord of the Rings books and movies so I am looking forward to watching the prequel of the LOTR series.

Les Miserables



I'm not a fan of Les Miserables *Dodges rotten tomatoes*
 I've never read the book. I've seen a 70s version of the movie that was okay.Its ending just wasn't very happy.
 Despite all of that the new movie looks really good and I will probably watch it when it comes out on dvd.

P.S.Please vote on my poll to let me know which movie you think you"ll like best.

2 comments:

Rissi said...

Though it is sad (the 2000's film version is also), I am most curious about 'Les Mis' sine I've never seen any of the 'Rings' films. Still not sure how I feel about it being a musical but... the more I see the trailer the more anxious I am about it. :-)

Ella said...

Rissi-I hope this Les Miserables movie will be a bit less disspondent.
The Lord of the Rings movie are good,but on the violent side.