Monday, November 19, 2012

Things I am thankful for

1.Jesus,my savior. I don't know what I would do and who I would be without you Lord.

2..For my family.Ya"ll have helped me to become who I am.Thanks so much!

3.My church. They have helped me grow spiritually in so many ways.

4.My friends and fellow bloggers. Ya"ll cheer me up,and make me laugh and cry:)

5.That I am able to take piano lessons. It gives me  a wonderful feeling to be able to play music.

6.For nature. It has inspired me many times. I feel wonderstruck when I see how beautiful God's creation is.

7.For the troops who have died to make our nation free. I am eternally grateful.

8.The Library. It has provided me with so many books that have changed my life!

9.That I have enough food to eat,clothes to wear,and a house to live in;so many people  unfortunately don't have that.

10.That I've gotten to complete somethings off of my bucket list this year.

11.For LIFE!!!!!

I hope ya"ll  have a great Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for?


4 comments:

Rissi said...

How lovely, Ella! This is a fantastic post - especially considering what inspired it. :)

Well done!

Enjoy a fun Thanksgiving!

Ella said...

Thanks very much Rissi!
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too!!!!!!!!!

Daisy said...

Dear Ella,

We love your blog!! We have awarded you over at Violets and Daisies!! :)

God bless,
Daisy

Ella said...

Thanks so much Daisy!!!!!
Ya'll gave a great blog too!