Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas tag!!!!!

 Since there are only eight days until Christmas I thought I would make a tag and answer it to get into the Christmas Spirit. This tag is inspired from the winterlicous tag on youtube.


1.Which scent or flavor reminds you of Christmas?Why?
 Peppermint. Probably because I eat lots of peppermint flavored things this time of year. I also use the Yankee Candle North Pole candle that has a little bit of peppermint smell to it.

2.Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
 Christmas day,definitely.

3.What is your favorite Christmas (live action) movie.

 
 
 


This movie is so funny and well made.

4.What is your favorite Christmas (cartoon) movie.


 
What can I say? It's a classic!!!!

5.What is your favorite Christmas hymn?
  Silent night. I can listen to it over and over again.The lyrics are so peaceful:)

6.What is your favorite Christmas contemporary song?
 It's True by Sara Groves. I <3 that song.

7.Will you and your family go to a candlelight Christmas Eve service?
 Yes!!!!!!!!!

8.Do you and your family read Luke chapter 2 around Christmastime?
  We have almost every year,I think.

9.What are the top three things on your Christmas wishlist?
  1.The Young Victoria DVD. I've been wanting to watch it for a long time,so I hope I"ll get it.
 2.A Jane Austen devotional. I think this sounds like it would be so nice.
 3.Starflower by Anne Elisabeth Stengl. I enjoyed her three other books very much,so I want to read her newest book.

10.Why do you celebrate Christmas?
To celebrate Christ's birth!!!!!

Anyone who would like to do this tag is welcome to.
  Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!








2 comments:

Rissi said...

Great Christmas list, Ella!

Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family! :)

Ella said...

Thanks Rissi!
I hope you have a blessed Christmas!