Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012

 This year has been different.
It's been sad with all the shootings,especially the one in Connecticut.
 But its also been a year of joy.
America competed in the Olympics and won.
     The Hobbit and Les Miserables,two highly anticipated films,were released into theaters.
   On a personal note I have found many great blogs that have made my days.
 God has blessed me with opportunities to complete some things off of my Bucket List.

What have you enjoyed about 2012?
Do you have a bucket list?
Do you make New Year resolutions? Why or Why not?

P.S.Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog this year!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Rissi said...

I've just enjoyed - as always - the simple joys of life. Spending time with family and the crazy-ness that can sometimes entail.

Wishing you a wonderful 2013, Ella! Happy New Year. :)

Ella said...

Thanks Rissi!
Family and Friends make life wonderful.

I haven't commented on your favorites 2012 post yet,but I really enjoyed seeing your favorite books,movies,and tv shows. Some of them are my favorites of 2012 too!