Tuesday, January 22, 2013

List of Movies and Books 2013

It looks like 2013 is going to be a year of a lot of  great entertainment.





                                  ~Movies~

             Oz, the Great and the Powerful



This prequel to the Wizard of Oz looks it will be good,even though it seems a bit strange.

     

                   Jack the Giant Slayer



I love fairy tale adaptions! I hope it will be as good as it looks.



                          Thor:The Dark World

I enjoyed the first Thor movie,so I am looking forward to the sequel to it, although there is no trailer for it,yet.


            The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug

Although I didn't "love" The Hobbit:An unexpected Journey,I will watch the next part to The Hobbit Trilogy.



                                 ~Books~

Sorry there aren't any cover pictures of the books.My computer doesn't want to upload pictures on blogger.


    Tales of Goldstonewood book 5:Dragonwitch by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

I enjoyed the other four books very much,so I am looking forward to the last enstallment to be realesed this summer.


      
         Sweet Sanctuary by Kim Vogel Sawyer

      This book sounds like a good mix of mystery,romance,and unqieness.


      Whispers on the Moor series book one:The  Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah E.Ladd

The cover to this book is thought provoking and looks like it's set during the regency time period.

   The Cat that God sent by Jim Kraus

This sound like a funny and whimiscal book.


        Moonlight Masqurade by Ruth Axtell.

This mystery set in the regency period sounds like it would be a good read.

             *To find out more abouth these books you can go on christianbook.com*



What Movies and books are you looking forward to this year?







6 comments:

Rissi said...

Cool, cool, Ella!

Thor 2 will be something I'll see as will the "Oz" movie. Surprisingly when we saw the trailer, my mom went, "we'll have to see that!" Usually she's not *into* fantasy. I'm curious about Catching Fire and the "City of Bones" movie but am not sure what else will be on my "to-see" list this year. As for books... gosh! Too many to count there! That's what GoodReads is for - to keep track. ;D

Ella said...

Rissi-Oz looks really good. My Mom isn't into to fantasy either.
I've nevr tried goodreads,but I've heard people like it. Iuse Shelfari,which is powered by Amazon,to keep track of books I read and want to read.

Livia Rachelle said...

Is the Hobbit part two coming out this year? It must be at the end.
I am reeaaallly looking forward to the second installment of Star Trek-especially since I found out Benedict Cumberbatch stars in it.
Jack the Giant Killer looks interesting, but not something I would pay to watch. The same with the Host which I want to read-I think it might freak me out though.
Catching Fire is coming out I think-I am sort of looking forward to it but only really because of Finnick.

Bookwise, Elite, sequel to The Selection is coming out in the spring as is the third book of the Divergent series...I think. RJ Anderson's Quicksilver came out which I will read when I get the chance, but I am really waiting for the sequel to Swift-and I will die if there isn't one. Her faerie stories are the best EVER. They are real.

Ella said...

Livia Rachelle-I think the next part in the Hobbit trilogy is being realesd Decemebr 13,2013 (That's what it says on wikipedia,anyway).
I won't pay to watch Jack the Ginat Slayer either. I'll just wait until it comes out on dvd and my local library gets it.
I've heard the selection is good.I might have to put it on my reading list.
Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!!!!!

Rissi said...

So long as Shelfari makes it easy to keep track of books, that's awesome, Ella! I joined GoodReads because I saw it everywhere and thought it'd be fun to chat "books" with all my bookish friends. And it really has been. :)

Ella said...

Shelfari is easy to use and very oragainzed.
I'm glad your enjoying goodreads. I might have to try it some time:)