Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I've been up to

Wow ! It's been a while sinse I 've posted,so I've come up with a list of what I've been enjoying.

Reading-I've been taking a small break from reading books,but I am planning to read 'Kisses from Katie' by Katie Davis soon.

Watching- Doctor Who (Yeah!),Once upon a time,True Jackson,VP ( I know,it's kinda lame),and The Hardy Boy Nancy Drew Mysteries.
During Christmas break I (finally) got to watch The Young Victoria,which was good
Aren't I random?;)

Eating- Bagels and cream cheese.It's boring,but a good snack.

Listing to- An autographed copy of Sara Groves' cd Right here, that a friend gave me for Christmas!!!
 I love the songs Fly,Every Moment,and Jesus,your beautiful.

What have you been enjoying?

2 comments:

Rissi said...

Aw! How fun, Ella! Glad you have so many cool things going on. :)

Ella said...

Thanks Rissi!
It's nice to have enjoyabel things to do without being too busy.
I hope you have a great week!