Friday, April 26, 2013

Double Take Book Review






Author: Melody Carlson

Genre: Amish/Teen Fiction

Plot: Madison Van Buren is sick of her elite society centered life. After meeting Anna Fischer, who could be Madison's sister they decided to trade lives for a week. Anna goes to Madison's pent house in Manhattan, while Madison goes to Anna's Aunt house to help take care of Anna's little cousins. Both Madison and Anna will learn if they like their new life or old best.

My rating: 8 out of 10

Would I recommend this? I guess. It's a little cliché, but it's a fun read.

4 comments:

Rissi said...

Soon as I get through all my review copies, this is another book I have been wanting to read. One of these days I will get to it - always did think it sounded cute. :)

Thanks, Ella!

Ella said...

Rissi- I think you would enjoy this! It a cute and fast read.
Have a great weekend!

Grace said...

Just wanted to let you know that I switched blogs. My new blog address is here:

http://itssimplygrace.blogspot.com/

I tried reading this book, but I did not get far. I would like to try it again someday, though.

Grace

Ella said...

Thanks Grace! I liked this book. I hope you will get chance to read it again.
I hope you have a great weekend!