Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Main Street (2004) Movie Review



Rated: PG

My rating: 7 out of 10

Plot: When Gus Leroy comes to the town of Duhran, South Carolina people mistrust him. Gus promises that is company can be jobs and wealth to the town, but can they really trust him?

Objectionable content: One character wears so low cut shirts. A man goes out on dates with women that work for him that don't know he's married. When he's 'finished' with them he fires the women( but nothing is shown about that).

Would I recommend this? Yes. It reminds me of a hallmark movie, but it isn't sappy. It's a movie that's relaxing to watch.

3 comments:

Rissi said...

I vaguely remember watching this one. I think. It's cute in a quirky kind of way - really glad you liked it, Ella. :)

Ella said...

Rissi- It is a cute movie. Like I said in the review it reminds me of a Hallmark movie.

Ella said...

Rissi- It is a cute movie. Like I said in the review it reminds me of a Hallmark movie.